Friday, January 25, 2008

Positive comment of Linksys router support

Recently I have a problem of keep loosing of internet connection from Linksys router after I switched into different internet provider. I bought a new router from different brand. You know what, before I installed the new router, I tried to get support from http://www.linksys.com/. The response was positive. With a patiance step by step, a technical support staff guided me to upgrade the firmware because the firmware was obsolete and needs to be upgraded. After guiding me about more than 30 minutes, the problem of keep loosing connection was solved. I put on double thumbs up for the support that Linksys gave.
So if you have problem with Linksys product, don't hesitate to contact them to get support. They'll be so helpful.
Thanks Linksys.

No comments: